I’ve made a list of ten things I hate about Republicans:
1) They acquiesce.
2) They are for federal drug illegality.
3) They worry about foreigners stealing our jobs.
4) They don’t fight the left, they fight leftwing candidates.
5) They aren’t indignant enough when name-called.
6) They aren’t funny or cool.
7) They accomplish nothing legislatively.
8) They don’t attack Democrats for being wrong on scientific questions.
9) Republican politicians haven’t made a clear case — as far as I know — for getting rid of centralized power.
10) They are too interested in solving other countries’ problems.